This renovated 3bedroom, 2baths Rambler with a completely remodeled kitchen, new stainless steel appliances, new kitchen cabinets with Prada Gold granite countertops w/side bar counter, vinyl flooring with 2 rows of recess lightings. Both bathrooms renovated with ceramic tile floors and shower walls, upgraded cabinets with marble sinks and great lighting. Walk-in glass front shower in MBR, fireplace insert with blower in LR to tame the chill on those wintry days. New washer and dryer in furnace room. This home is located in a quiet, mature neighborhood, minutes from shopping, fast food shops, the Beltway (495) and National Harbor. Large shed in back with concrete walkway leading from the side patio, 12x19ft rec/guest room at side entry across from laundry room. HOME IS A FIVE MINUTE WALK TO METRO BUS PARK - GREAT COMMUTING BY PRIVATE OR PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION - MAKE YOUR OFFER.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,352 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Prince George's County Public Schools
FRANCIS T. EVANS
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Insert.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Ramp - Main Level.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Fenced.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Street Lights, Front Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price