WHY WAIT for new construction? Quick settlement possible on this energy efficient Dover model! This practically brand-new (built in 2020) STYLISH Craftsman home offers an open concept floorplan with many upgrades and amenities. This home is situated on a premium lot that backs to trees and open space. Take advantage of the view from your built-in balcony or while grilling out on your covered patio. The fully equipped kitchen features beautiful quartz counters and a large island. Cabinets have custom pull outs and organizers built in for your convenience. The great room off of the kitchen offers lots of space for entertaining. The sellers are leaving 3 large flat screen wall-mounted TVs. You can enjoy the cozy gas fireplace on those chilly fall evenings, as well. The window treatments throughout this home have beautiful multi- functional blinds to allow plenty of light or plenty of privacy, as desired. There is also a separate dining room and a powder room on the main level. The primary suite has a sitting room that leads to the balcony and offers an ensuite primary bath with large walk-in glass and tile shower, loads of storage and double wrap around vanities. The primary suite features a huge walk-in closet with custom organizers, to keep everything neat! Two other bedrooms are on the main level, as well, and have a full bathroom between them. There is Luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout most of the main level. The finished basement is also an open concept plan with a large recreation room, a media room and a full bathroom. The sellers will leave the pool table and all of the equipment. Large windows allow plenty of light into the basement. There is also a huge unfinished storage room in which the sellers are conveying the wheeled shelving units, and an extra refrigerator. There is also an extra shelving unit in the garage, as well as a free-standing freezer that the sellers are leaving for the buyers. Home has Culligan installed whole house water filtration system and water softener. Sellers also are providing a one year home warranty for buyer. Donât miss this one!! Itâs conveniently located with easy commute to Washington DC, Joint Base Andrews/Boling, National Harbor and points south.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Sump Pump, Gas Wat
Vinyl Siding, Stone
3,325 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Charles County Public Schools
MARY B. NEAL
MILTON M. SOMERS
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Media, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Composition, Asphalt, Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Cleared, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price