Contract Fell-Through - APPROVED FOR VA FINANCING - Offering $10,000 in CLOSING HELP for Qualified Buyer; Pre-Payments of Condo Fees; Funds for new stainless steel appliances and paint for owner's preference and vision. This two-level 2br/2ba townhouse style condo unit is located in a great Bowie community and is ideally set for roommates style living with it's bedrooms and baths on two-levels. Newly carpeted spacious living room area with a fireplace and a balcony for those sunny days. Decent size kitchen with good table space and excess cabinet space for a 2-bedroom unit. Walk-in closet in the main level bedroom, the 2nd level has stack washer and dryer at the top of the steps, bedroom and full bath with great closet space. The Condo Association is in the process of completing some exterior work throughout the complex. SEND YOUR OFFER.
Condo, Colonial, 2+ Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,309 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Marble, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Community Center, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price