PRICE REDUCED - SELLERS MOTIVATED - SHOW YOUR BUYERS, MAKE AN OFFER. Five (5) bedrooms, three (3) full baths split-level home situated on a quarter-acre (25%) of land provides a new owner the opportunity to enhance the exterior features of the home for a growing family unit to match the comforts of the home's interior. This home has been upgraded to included hardwood flooring, cherry oak kitchen cabinets with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, formal living and dining room areas and a spacious deck through the patio doors leading from the dining room. Home has three (3) generously sized bedrooms upstairs and two (2) bedrooms in the level 2 basement that provides all the privacy requested of a growing teenager. Fenced backyard that increases security with solar panels that stabilizes the home's future cost. One-car garage and a 2-car driveway with plenty of street parking in the cul-de-sac. - NO HOA FEES.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,064 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Solar. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Walkout
- 1. Brick, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Combination Living/dining Room, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price