Seller has received multiple offers and is asking for best and highest by 12pm Sunday July 23rd, 2023. ---This stunning four-bedroom, three and a half bathroom Powell model home is located in the highly sought-after Canter Creek neighborhood, built by Ryan Homes. It boasts a beautiful and comfortable living space set on a fantastic corner lot. As you approach the home, you are greeted by a covered front porch, perfect for enjoying your morning cup of coffee or relaxing outdoors. The exterior of the home presents an attractive curb appeal with beautiful landscaping. Showcasing a modern neutral color theme, an open-concept floor plan, and sun-filled windows that create a bright and inviting atmosphere. The interior features recessed lighting, luxury vinyl plank flooring, and plush carpeting for added comfort. The living room offers a versatile space to unwind or can be utilized as an office area for those who work from home. The gourmet eat-in kitchen is a standout feature of this home, fully equipped with gorgeous quartz countertops, a center island with a breakfast bar, a pantry, a tile backsplash, and 42" cabinets with lighting underneath. Stainless steel appliances, including a gas range, wall oven, and built-in microwave, complete the stylish and functional kitchen. Adjacent to the kitchen is a spacious dining room that can accommodate gatherings of any size and sliding glass doors provide a lovely view of the yard and bring in abundance of natural light. The family room, located off the kitchen, is the perfect spot to kick back and relax. On the main level, you will also find a mudroom with access to the two-car garage and a half bath. Upstairs, the primary bedroom suite is a retreat in itself, featuring a tray ceiling, two large walk-in closets, and a private bathroom highlighting an oversized glass-enclosed walk-in tile shower, a dual sink vanity and linen closet. Another three bedrooms, a second full bathroom and a convenient laundry room complete the upper level sleeping quarters. The finished lower level offers an expansive recreation room that is ideal for hosting get-togethers and parties with ample space for various activities. Additionally, the lower level includes a third full bathroom, and a large storage room. Canter Creek is a community that offers a relaxed living environment with convenient access to Routes 4, 5, and 301, as well as Joint Base Andrews. It is also located just minutes away from the Capital Beltway, providing easy commuting options. The neighborhood is in close proximity to a wide selection of shopping, dining, and entertainment options, ensuring a vibrant and enjoyable lifestyle.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,040 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J, Other.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price